Jump On In!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Meet My Fish

These are my fish. I own a 55 gallon tank with 11 fish. I have 3 normal tiger barbs, 3 albino tiger barbs, 2 rasboras, 2 algae eaters (actually, 3, but I have not seen one of them in a while..LOL), and 1 pictus catfish. I used to have 3 rasboras, but my pictus catfish also known as Speedy, ate one of them because it was tiny. Speedy is known for those types of things...! I also used to have 2 yellow mollys, but those did not do well adapting to my tank. I have also had some other fish, but I will tell you about them as I get around to it.
Take a look at some pictures!
These are my tiger barbs. The yellowish ones are Albino Tiger barbs. I did not name these, because, they are too hard to tell apart!

More Tiger Barbs, and, In the corner, a Rasbora!

You can see the Albino Tiger barbs pretty tail!


A close up of some of the Tiger Barbs. The one closest to the right, is my tiniest Tiger barb. I named him Micro, but Mike for short. He is easy to tell apart because hes so small.


I will show you more fish and pictures as time goes on. For now, have fun and enjoy!
~Chase



4 comments:

  1. Those look like healthy, great fish. Good work, Chase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! Oh! My We're going to be be bloggie friends for sure. Thanks for visiting my blog. Oh! My I have a 65 gallon fish tank. I only blog once or twice ab out it ... you can check out my old post. I plan to post some fish post soon. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could watch the fish for hours! Nice to meet you through the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To sugar: Wow!! That's amazing!

    To Yoda: Nice to meet you to!!

    ReplyDelete